THE QUOTE OF THE DAY .

The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?

Monday, August 14, 2017

The aim of my blog

Hi, good morning everybody.
 I am reminding you of the aim of my blog.

I am interested in all the photo's arts. I am interested in learning and designing for beginners. I will help you to learn Photoshop, Illustrator. Learning with illustrations and videos. Learn tips and tricks of Photo-shop and Illustrator,design your own cards and fix your pictures, change your picture's background, color and express yourself and feelings and add your feelings to your designs.

You can also find topics about many things ,and increase your general  knowledge. Read also about science,history ,and different things.


Arts of photos



I am fond of the pictures and photo's art, so I Will show you many photos, ancient and recent.


Arts of photos


Thanks a lot 
Manal Raafat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.

Arts Of Photos Feed Headline Animator

Like